Voting

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thicker, Sticker and Stamp Haul


 Recently i have become addicted to thickers and Stickers after been watching  the 
adventure of glitter girl  by  Shimelle Laine over at twopeasinabucket and i love the way she uses thickers and stickers on her lay outs so i have been purchasing thickers and stickers for me to use in my lay outs that i'm getting into right now and for my project life  lay outs.... here is a pic of my goodies of this week

'

 i got 13 packages of thickers all for a seller on the scrap yard  FB group  also got 24 stickers from jellybean and MME also from another seller in the Scrap yard group... and the camera stamps 2 were from the scrap yard in Fb and 3 from the Beary sweet design website..... i will have fun playing with all my new goodies this weekend.... thanks for stopping by today





No comments: