Voting

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Buddies Lay Out

Hi Guys!!!
 i want to share with you guys a lay out i did for the   **Stash Busters Challenge*** over at two peas in a bucket this challenge is weekly and is hosted by the pea ScrapNatya   and what she does is she gives you a few prompt and you make a lay out following the prompts and by the end of the week she picks a winner is just for fun and motivate you to use your stash: 
so  here is the lay out i created for this week 4 entry:
this lay out qualify for the following prompts:
prompt 1: stamp on your lay out 
i use  a Hero Arts " Thank You for Been My Friend" stamp set
 and i stamped in  the top note shape next to the picture "i'm  always here for you: and in the doily under the title "so happy to have you in my life"

Prompt 2:  use "best buddies" as a title
using Prima letters

Prompt 4: scraplift lay out 
i scraplifted the same lay out she has a sample on the thread in two peas in a bucket 

the paper i use for the background is a ledger paper from Echo Park  from For the Record 2 collection called " just my type"

the paper for the layering and the banners was From My Mind Eye  the Sweetest Thing collection  called the Tangerine  i used side A for the labels and the 4x6 cards that i use to layer behind the photo (which is me and my daughter heelanie)

and side B for the border at the bottom of the page and one of the flags on the side

i also used a doily
the flowers on the doily are cut out from the side a of the paper

so for this lay out all it took 2 12x12 pattern paper 
a doily
some letters 
and a stamp set 
and all is from my stash i love to participate in this challenge every week ( this is my second week playing along) because is fun and it motivates me to do more 12x12 lay outs as im mostly working on PL  and is a fun way to shop your stash and used it.....

ok guys hope you like my project this week and go over to two peas in a bucket and join us in the  fun the link is at the beginning of this post.

thank you for stopping by...





 

1 comment:

Staci said...

I saw you post on the project Happiness thread on Two Peas and decided to pop over. I'm glad that I did! Your LO is beautiful! :-)