Voting

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm back!! & Project Life share


Hi guys i know it has been a long time since i post but life got in the way again... but hopefully this year i will be able to keep up with this.... as you all know about project life im doing it again this year. i did the last 3 months of 2012 to try and see if this was something i wanted to do, i like the concept and the way of a different way of scrap booking, i do it a little different i don't do a pic a day, sometimes i do 1 page per week, some times 2 or more depending of how many photos i have. Also i take it easy i don't stress it if i don't get to work on it daily, today i finish week 1 and 2 and if fine with that my MOTTO is I'm NEVER behind in project life i work on it when ever i can't. im going to share with you guys my cover page .

here is my cover
 insert i created using Tim Holtz die, cricut cuts and cameo cuts
 the back of the insert i use cricut fancy frames and i stamped a sentiment
 here is my cover page i use cricut cuts & cameo cuts 
check out my video HERE 
for the description of products used .

thank you for stopping bye








No comments: